Wilson Strategic’s Alaska 2015 Health Care Executive Outlook survey garnered ample participation. 389 health care executives throughout the state responded, and their feedback is encouraging. Questions ranged from health policy and legislative leadership to industry outlook and perception of health care organizations.
Some highlights from our Alaska survey are as follows:
- 45% are somewhat positive about Alaskan health care in 2015.
- 51% described their feelings towards the upcoming year as “challenged”.
- 52% of respondents had a favorable impression of Gov. Walker’s policies (with 28% neutral).
- Anchorage Neighborhood Health Center is viewed as the highest rated provider.
- Aetna is viewed as the lowest rated health insurer.
Download the complete Alaska 2015 Health Care Executive Outlook survey results (pdf).