Wilson Strategic’s Oregon 2015 Health Care Leadership Survey garnered 512 responses from executives, policy makers, and administrators in the industry. Questions ranged from health policy and legislative leadership to industry outlook and perception of health care organizations.
Here are some highlights from our Oregon participants:
- 57% are somewhat positive or very positive about Oregon health care in 2015.
- 59% said that the best word to describe their feelings towards health care in the upcoming year as “challenged”.
- 50% of respondents had a favorable impression of former Governor John Kitzhaber’s policies (with 12% neutral).
- 30% felt confident about the CCO transformation project being sustainable after federal funding expires.
- OHSU was the highest-rated provider.
- United Healthcare was the lowest rated health insurer.
Download complete results for the Oregon 2015 Health Care Leadership Survey (PDF).