Wilson Strategic conducted a survey of more than 413 health care executives in Washington state to learn what the decision makers are thinking. Questions ranged from opinions on health policy and legislative leadership to industry outlook and perception of health care organizations.
Some of the highlights of the survey are as follows:
- 60% are of executives are somewhat positive or very positive regarding Washington health care in 2015.
- “Challenged” but “optimistic” are the top terms in which health care leaders described their work.
- Out of all state agencies, the Department of Health (DOH) and the Health Care Authority (HCA) are the highest rated.
- Senate and House Democrats are the most favorably viewed caucuses.
- Seattle Children’s and Kaiser Permanente are the most favorably viewed provider and insurer respectively.
Download the complete Washington 2015 Executive Outlook Results (PDF).